The University Library welcomes alumni that wish to continue using the library's collections and services following graduation.
The Alumni Association offers three types of membership: Basic, Premium and Life. Library services vary according to the level of membership. Contact the Alumni Office at 708.534.4128 for additional information.
Basic Alumni Association Membership
In-library use of these resources:
- Computer workstations. Obtain a guest login pass at the Reference Desk.
- Onsite access to databases*
- Wireless access
- General books collection
- Journals collection
- Reference books collection
- Government documents collection
- Educational materials center collection
- Audio and video collection
- University Archives materials by appointment. Contact Erin Engelbrecht at firstname.lastname@example.org or 708.235.7515 for more information.
*Due to licensing restrictions, we are unable to offer off-campus database access to alumni.
Premium and Life Alumni Association Memberships
All privileges in Basic Membership are included and library materials can be taken home. Present an Alumni Premium or Life Membership Card at the Circulation Desk to borrow the following materials:
- General books, maps, and government documents
No limit on number checked out. Loan period is 8 weeks.
- Educational materials center books
No limit on number checked out. Loan period is 4 weeks, no renewals.
- Audio books on CD
Limit of 4 items at a time. Loan period is 4 weeks, no renewals.