Beginning Spring 2015, GSU students will have the option to select a convenient & flexible meal plan that can specifically be used for food and beverage purchases on the GSU campus. The meal plan is available to all enrolled GSU students and can be use in the GSU Café, Prairie Place C-store, and for purchases made via the GSU Eat Well on Campus App.
The cost of the meal plan is placed directly on your student account. Students who have sufficient financial aid will be able to pay for the meal plan with financial aid like any other charge on their student account. There are three declining balance meal plan options available for the spring 2015 semester:
• $1500/semester: Recommended for students who live in the suite style housing units or who are living in an apartment but don’t want to cook and are planning to purchase food or beverages on campus daily.
• $1000/semester: Recommended for students who will be eating regularly on campus but don’t plan to purchase food or beverages daily.
• $500/semester: Recommended for students who only plan to purchase occasional meals or beverages at the café.
Unlike meal plans on many other campuses, the GSU Declining Balance Meal Plan provides you with maximum flexibility and value:
• Not limited to only using during designated meal periods
• Not limited to a specific number of meals/week
• Carry out meals permitted
• Plan value can be used to purchase prepackaged foods and convenience items in the c-store
• You can treat your family and friends to food/beverage in the café or c-store
Click HERE for more information about the Declining Balance Meal Plan.