Academic Program Review Committee (APRC) of the Faculty Senate
Role and Responsibility of APRC
Faculty Senate Bylaws, Article 5, Section 4. The Committee for Academic Program Review (October 2003)
The Committee for Academic Program Review shall:
- Develop criteria for recommending internal and external program reviews.
- Review, in depth, the requests for New and Expanded Program Proposals and make appropriate recommendations.
- Review, in depth, annual program reviews, status categories recommended by academic units, and any other reviews of similar nature and make appropriate recommendations.
- Review proposals for academic reorganization and make appropriate recommendations. Academic reorganization, for this purpose, is defined as a shift in any or all programs from one division, school, or college to another division, school, or college.
- Forward all recommendations concerning graduate studies concurrently to the Executive Committee and to the Graduate Studies Council.
- S. Gandy (2011-13) - COE, Chair
- F. Shaaban (2012-14) - BPA
- D. Xu (2011-13) - CAS
- J. Day (2011-13) - CHHS
- A. Christian (2012-14) - CHHS
- M. Nguessan (2012-14) - UL
- R. Sinclair (2012-14) - BPA
- C. Carr (2011-13) - CHHS
- Sandra Mayfield, Associate Provost
- Download the specific form; check to see which other forms and items must be submitted with it.
- Secure approval signatures: Faculty initiator, faculty curriculum coordinator from the division/college, division chair, and dean.
- Submit all documents, including the signed and scanned signature sheets, electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org and simultaneously to email@example.com, and if appropriate simultaneously to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Send the hard-copy documents and signature sheets to the attention of the Provost's Office.
New Program Requests (RNUIs, RMEs, Annual Listings)
IBHE RNUI Applications
> Faculty Senate
> Office of the Provost
updated 9/29/10 pb