The Office of International Services (OIS) provides information on study abroad programs for all GSU students. There are short-term stays, flexible language requirements, and internships available. We make sure that students are accurately advised on the educational options available to them and are instructed on planning for this.
We encourage you to investigate the information and services available from OIS for:
- Finding affordable study abroad programs
- Target resources for student's specific needs
- Orientation material
- Scholarship programs
- Non-traditional learning
- Financial resources
- Educational tours
- Enroll in program sponsored by a U.S. college or university.
- Enroll in a program sponsored by an organization.
- Learn about fieldwork/experimental programs.
- Find out about independent study abroad programs.
- Explore traditional study abroad programs.
- Discover study tour/faculty-led programs.
Benefits of a Study Abroad Experience
- Prepares you for international jobs.
- Strengthens your major and gives it focus.
- Makes your resume stand out.
- Makes you more competitive in the job market.
If you are interested, please complete the Study Abroad Application Form, and return it to OIS.
The Fullbright Programs
- Business Grants
- Fulbright Critical Language Enhancement Award
- English Teaching Assistantships
- U.S. Student Program
The Institute of International Education (IIE)
Other Helpful Links
The International Student Card is an internationally recognized identification and discount card available to students.
As of January 23, 2007, citizens of the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and Bermuda are required to have a passport to enter the U.S. when arriving by air from any part of the Western Hemisphere.