The College of Education at Governors State University is energized by its mission, vision and values, offers a variety of quality programs that provide the
professional preparation to improve the lives of our students, the human
environment around us, the learning outcomes of our state's schools, and our
families and communities.
Current students click here to access the MyGSU portal. Here you can view
important program information, download forms and sign up for Comprehensive
Exams, Labs, or Student Teaching.
** Academic Programs for Secondary Education Teacher Licensure in Biology, Chemistry, English and Mathematics are housed in the College of Arts and Sciences. Click here for more information.**
- Computer Education
- Curriculum and Instruction
- ESL/Bilingual Education
- Mathematics Education
Specialist Degree Program - Educational Specialist
Doctoral Programs - Doctor of Education
- Forensic Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Mindfulness Studies
- Pre-Clinical Psychology
- Certificate in Online Teaching
in Early Childhood Education
- School Counseling Certification, Post-M.A.
- Reading/Reading Teacher Endorsement
- Mindfulness in the Helping Professions
- Certificate in College Career Counseling