Special Admission Requirements
In addition to meeting the University requirements for admission, applicants must have completed the following courses or their equivalent:
- HLAD 3101 Introduction to Health Management Strategies (3)
- HLAD 3105 Health Care Organization (3)
- HLAD 4106 Management Accounting for Health Care Organizations (3)
- HLAD 4107 Human Resource Management (3)
- HLAD 5101 Introduction to Long-Term Care (3)
- HLAD 5102 Nursing Home Administration (3)
Total: 12 Hours
To receive the Long-Term Care Administration Certificate, students must complete each course with a grade of "C" or better and submit the petition for completion to their Academic Advisor, Pam Stipanich, email@example.com.
*Note: The Certificate in Long-Term Care Administration is NOT an online program.