Acquire Strategies in verbal skills, logic, critical reasoning and analytical writing to improve LSAT scores using acclaimed Cambridge test preparation materials.
The Law School Admission Test Preparation is a test for which students can study and prepare. We recommend that students be as prepared as possible when they take the LSAT. For some applicants, a preparatory class provides the structure and guidance to ensure adequate preparation.
After completing the LSAT prep course, you should:
- Feel confident that you understand the requirements of the LSAT
- Be able to recognize specific question types on the LSAT
- Know the skill sets that the LSAT seeks to test
- Have practiced and received feedback on Pre and Post LSAT prep tests
- Be able to evaluate your strengths and areas for improvement as you continue to prepare for the LSAT
LSAT Prep Course
Location: Governors State University
Days: Saturdays, September 27, October 4, 18, 25, November 8, 22, 2014
Time: 9am - Noon
Description: Acquire strategies in verbal skills, logic, critical reasoning and analytical writing to improve LSAT scores using acclaimed Cambridge test preparation materials
Registration Home Page
For information on LSAT testing please go to: LSAT Testing Information