In order to change your information in our database, you will need to complete a form.

Please return all forms to the Office of the Registrar for processing.


  • Student Information Changes


    1. Residency Changes


      As approved by the GSU Board of Trustees, to qualify for in-state tuition you need to live in Illinois for at least six months.

      To change your residency status:

      1. Complete the Change of Residency form available in the MyGSU portal and have the form notarized.
      2. Provide appropriate documentation to support your residency.
      3. Return the form and documentation to the Office of the Registrar.


    2. Additional Forms


      For current students, additional forms are available in the myGSU portal.