MyGSU Portal Overview
MyGSU is a portal is available to all new and continuing students. It contains the following student data:
- Academic Record
- Administrative Holds
- Biographic Information
- Financial Aid Status
- Registration Information
Using this system you can complete the following:
- Change your password
- Register for classes
Access the System
- Logon using your GSU username and password. (Contact the GSU Help Desk at 708.534.4357 if you do not remember your username and password.)
- Click on the Logon button below.
- Caution: When accessing the system from a public location, keep your information and access secure by remembering to logout completely when you are finished and then close the browser window.
- Online registration is accessible 24 hours a day.
Register for Classes
Leave the System
- Select > logout
- Select > close my browser
Failing to close the browser leaves your confidential records accessible to others.
For questions, comments, or suggestions for improvement, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Registrar's Office at 708.534.4500.
Registrar's Office Hours
Monday–Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.