Early Head Start
Give your babies a head start.
The Early Head Start program at Governors State University’s Family Development Center provides specialized support services to qualified pregnant women and children up to their third birthday.
- Limited Income, SSI or TANF recipient
- Prenatal program for pregnant women
- Discounted child care
- Home-based services
- Support and assistance when you need it.
- Services for Children with Disabilities
- Help make Early Head Start better by serving on Policy Council or Parent Committees.
Transportation and Assistance
- Transportation for child care is NOT provided, however we are conveniently located on PACE bus route #367.
- Transportation assistance is available if needed, for parent meetings and Policy Council.
How To Apply
Call 708.235.7300 to make an appointment for an application. When you come, please bring:
- Proof of income
2009-2010 Early Head Start Annual Report
2010-12 Early Head Start Annual Report