Increase Your Qualifications and Make a Difference.
GSU’s new Principal Leadership Program:
- Recently approved by the State Licensure Board.
- Blended/hybrid format allows one-subject-area per eight week term in Fall and Spring semesters.
- Classes typically run on weeknights and/or Saturdays on the GSU campus.
- Off-campus cohorts are possible if there is sufficient interest.
- A faculty mentor will be assigned to each candidate throughout the duration of the program.
- Instead of a comprehensive exam, candidates must pass the ISBE teacher evaluator assessment.
- Content-area assessment must be passed prior to beginning the last semester of the internship.
- Candidates will earn a Master's Degree in Educational Administration.
- Reflects the Common Core State Standards.
- Earns Principal Leadership Endorsement on ISBE Educator License.
- Comprised of 36 semester hours.
- Complete in six, seven or eight semesters.
Fall 2015 Cohorts:
Location: On campus at GSU
Saturday, November 7th, 2015, 9am.
to download the flyer.
For more information contact Dr. Dor Fitzgerald, Cohort Director.