Commencement Day Instructions
Know What's Up
- 10 a.m. – College of Education / College of Health and Human Services
- Graduate check-in is at 8 a.m.
- 5 p.m. – College of Arts and Science / College of Business and Public Administration
- Graduate check-in is at 3 p.m.
- Parking passes must be displayed in the front windshield
- All graduates are to enter the North Pavilion at the North Entrance
- Staff will assist graduates with robing (putting on their regalia)
- Graduates must commence with their respective college
- Late graduates will be held in rear of auditorium and escorted in at appropriate time
- Graduates should inform their guests of the college or program they are graduating from to assist with seating (i.e. College of Health and Human Services – Nursing)
- Prearrange a location to meet family and guests after the ceremony outside of the convention center
- Do not leave your personal belongings in the robing room. Neither GSU nor the convention center is responsible for lost or stolen items. Graduates should leave valuables (i.e. purses) with family members or guests