Registrar's Office from 9 a.m. - noon and 2 - 5 p.m. through June 5
Admission to Commencement is by ticket only. Graduating students who still need to pick up their tickets and parking passes can do so at the GSU Registrar's Office from 9 a.m. to noon, and 2 to 5 p.m., through Wednesday, June 5.
Participants will receive six (6) tickets for the ceremony and two (2) parking passes. A photo ID will be required.
Graduates can pick-up their tickets on the day of Commencement at the North Pavilion.
Individuals picking up tickets on behalf of the graduate must pick-up the tickets up at Ticket Distribution. They will need:
- A signed letter from the graduate authorizing that individual to pick-up tickets and related commencement items on the graduates behalf
- A copy of the graduate's photo id
- Their own photo ID at the time of pick-up
- Graduates that ordered their cap and gown online can pick-up their orders at Ticket Distribution
- All guests must have tickets to be seated (including children 2 years and older)
- Infants and toddlers may be seated on laps
- Children may not sit with graduates
- A family friendly seating area will be available to guests with children