Strategy 2015: Institutional Goals
Financial Growth and Sustainability: Diversify GSU's revenue streams to ensure resources that are necessary for institutional growth and fiscal sustainability.
- Develop and implement effective infrastructure and strategies to advance a relationship-based philanthropy model, resulting in increased donations to the Foundation.
- Systematically identify objectives and activities for sustainable unit-level advancement activities.
- Establish, support, and continuously assess the university’s infrastructure for increased sponsored research activities among faculty and staff members.
- Pursue new financial opportunities and sources of revenue through increased contracts, grants, extramural funding, and diversified investment strategies.
- Maintain and expand governmental relations at both the state and federal levels to enable access to and opportunities for increased funding in support of the university’s mission.
- Optimize future enrollment management strategies and adjustments to student tuition and fees to ensure an appropriate, sustainable balance with GSU’s ongoing commitments to accessibility, affordability, and academic quality.