At this time, the Office of International Services is developing the forms and processes needed for departments to sponsor a faculty or staff member, or visiting researcher in the J-1 visa category. Until the forms are complete, you can begin the invitation process by contacting OIS.

In the near future, the sponsoring department packet will be available online.