Instructions are included on each form below. Submit completed forms to OIS in person, by mail, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please allow up to 8 business days for processing. If you are not located on campus and need your updated I-20/DS-2019 mailed, you will also need to submit a shipping request through eShipGlobal.
The Office of
International Services (OIS) can send your immigration documents to you by DHL or FedEx through an express mail
service – eShipGlobal – at your own expense. To request express mailing of your documents,
follow the instructions below. You will need an email address, phone number,
mailing address, a valid credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or
Discover) and your GSU ID number (if you have been issued one).
- Access the secure website https://study.eshipglobal.com.
- Create an account using the onscreen tips.
- Select Governors State University as your school. Choose Office of International Services as the mailing office.
- Enter your mailing address.
- Enter your payment information.
- Review your address and payment information. Errors in the information submitted will delay the shipping of your I-20 or DS-2019.
- Place your order.
You can monitor the
tracking number that you receive to verify when your document is mailed. The
average delivery time after the document is mailed is 3-5 days, depending on
country and courier selected.
You can find answers to questions commonly asked by
students here: https://study.eshipglobal/com/help/default.asp?page=8#shipment
If you experience any
difficulty in registering and processing the shipment, please use the “Help”
link in the site for step-by-step instructions. If you have additional
questions about how to use this service, please email email@example.com. For all other inquiries related to immigration,
please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requesting your immigration documents through express
mail is at your expense and your credit card will be charged upon requesting