Military service members who are taking GSU courses from our regular selection of classes may utilize the usual registration process.

For our NCPACE or Coast Afloat students, your registration is handled entirely through your Education Services Officer and you will not need to take any direct action with GSU to register in courses. Consult with your ESO to determine your eligibility and to begin the process.