Admission forms are available to assist students looking to make changes to their enrollment status at Governors State University.

Deferred Enrollment / Information Update Change Form

Please note that this form can only be submitted once; not to exceed one year from the term of your original admission. 

Petition Form and Information for the Committee on Readmission and Special Admission

Note: The above forms are fill-in forms that allow information to be input directly. 

         Undergraduate Application Fee Waiver Request 

Accepted freshmen must confirm enrollment to GSU. Please complete the following form.

           Freshman Confirmation Form  

Please complete and submit the appropriate form to the Admission Processing Office via fax at 708.534.1640 or by mail to:

Governors State University
Admission Processing Office
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484

* Print applications are unavailable at this time. Please apply online at Contact the Office of Admissions at 708.534.4490 for immediate assistance.