Resident Assistant Selection 2014-15
Are you a First Class RA?
You could be one of GSU’s first Resident Assistants
We’re looking for leaders - the students who will help build the residential experience at Prairie Place to help create a learning community.
What makes a great RA?
- A Community Leader who helps create a great student living experience
- A Role Model who is a solid example of GSU values
- An Educator who encourages the academic success of residents
- A Helper & Mentor who answers resident questions and helps solve their problems
- An Administrator who helps ensure the smooth operation of Prairie Place
- Read more »
Want to apply?
IMPORTANT: Your first step is to attend an RA Information Session. You’ll learn about all the benefits of being an RA – from financial to career-building. Be sure to bring along your GSU ID.
- Wednesday, October 09, 2013 from 11:30am -12:30pm
- Thursday, October 10, from 3:30-4:30pm
- Tuesday, October 29, from 6:30-7:30pm