- M.S.，Analytical Chemistry, Governor’s State University, University Park, Illinois, 2003
- B.S., Biology and Chemistry, Lewis University, Romeoville, Illinois, 1987
- "Laboratory Automation System for Standards and Reagent Preparation", The Bench Sheet, January/February, 1993 Volume 15, Number 1.
- Awarded Third Place, WMX Technologies Presidential Technical Excellence
- Award for Robotics Program
- Textbook review of Organic Chemistry: A Short Course, 12th Edition (Hart, Craine, and Hart).
- Served on one graduate student’s committee.
- American Chemical Society (1987 - Present)