- Ph.D., University of Pennsylvania, 1991
- M.A., University of Kansas, 1971
- M.A., University of Pennsylvania, 1970
- B.A., Hampton Institute, Virginia, 1968
- "Innovation, Growth and Inequality," 25th Anniversary Third World Conference, Chicago, March 1999.
- "A Location-Production Model in Heterogeneous Space," International Business and Global Trade Research Institute, Working Paper No. 7, January 1999.
- "The Influence of Public and Private Sector Development on Inequality in the Urban Spatial Structure," Third World Conference Proceedings, 1998.
- "Estimating an Aggregated Production Function of the United States Economy," International Business and Global Trade Research Institute, Working Paper No. 4.
- "The Relationship between the Public and Private Sector in the Economic Development Process," presented at Economics America Conference, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, April 30, 1998.
- "International Competition: Measurement and Performance in Botswana, South Africa, Zambia, and Zimbabwe," presented at the 22nd Annual Third World Conference, Chicago, March 1996.
- "The Methodology for a Set of Leading Economic Indicators for Botswana,"
Addendum, International Business and Global Trade Research Institute, Working Paper No. 1, January 1996.
- "The Impact of Labor Market Structure on the Firm in Latin America," presented at the Conference on Political and Social Developments in Contemporary Latin America and the Caribbean, sponsored by the Illinois Consortium for International Studies and Programs, The Illinois Consortium for International Education, the Division of International Studies, Multicultural Curriculum Transformation Task Force, and Centre for Latino and Latino American Studies at Northern Illinois University, November 1995.
- "A System of Leading Economic Indicators for the Botswana Economy," presented at the 21st Annual Third World Conference, Chicago, March 1995.
- Kankakee County Regional Planning Commission, Modeling and Forecasting Workshop, October 1998
- Kankakee County Board, Short-term time series forecasting model to assess County Sales Tax growth for the planning horizon. Trained five County Planning Commission staff members in time series analysis, econometric modeling, and long range forecasting.
- Chicago Southland Chamber of Commerce Business Confidence Index developed for 1800 businesses in the Chicago south suburban metropolitan area.