- Ph.D., University of Illinois at Chicago, 1997
- M.P.A., Governors State University, Illinois 1992
- B.A., Northern Illinois University, 1988
- "Enterprise Zones: Chicago's Fight Against Urban Blight," Master's Thesis, Governors State University, 1992.
- "Times Series Analysis on the Implementation of Child Support Policies in Federal Region V from 1984–1994," Journal of Sociology and Social Welfare. V 24, No.4, 95, Winter 1997.
- "Time Series Analysis on Child Support Enforcement in Federal Region V from 1984–1994," Dissertation, University of Illinois at Chicago, 1997.