- Ph.D., Marketing, University of Washington, 2012
- M.S., Statistics, University of Michigan Ann Arbor, 2005
- M.B.A., National Taiwan University, 2002
- B.A., Economics, National Cheng-Chi University, 2000
- Foster School of Business Doctoral Fellowship, 2011
- Evert McCabe Fellowship, 2010
- Ministry of Education Studying Abroad-Dissertation Proposal Scholarship, 209-2010
- Foster School of Business Dean’s Achievement Award, 2008
- Dean’s Award in Recognition of Outstanding Achievement, 2007
- Lung-Shan Temple Scholarship, 2001
- Taiwan Straits Outstanding Youth Award (Lions Club International), 2001
- “Using Hidden Markov Model to Discover Customer Channel Choice Behavior,” INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Vancouver, Canada, June 2008
- 2008 ISMS Doctoral Consortium, Vancouver, Canada, June 2008
- “The Effect of Unobservable Learning States on Customer’s Channel Preference Evolution”, INFORMS Marketing Science Conference, Boston, June 2012
- 2012 ISMS Doctoral Consortium, Boston, June 2012
Research in Progress
“The Effect of Unobservable Learning States on Customer’s Channel Preference Evolution”, with Gary Erickson (under review at Journal of Retailing).
- “Heterogeneous Churn Rate Across Individuals and Channels with Limited Information”, with Gary Erickson (to be submitted to Journal of Interactive Marketing).
- “The Effects of Varying Channel Experiences and Direct Marketing on Customer Retention”, with Gary Erickson and Jonathan Zhang (to be submitted to Journal of Marketing Research).
- “Optimal Multichannel Resource Allocation”, with Gary Erickson.
- “The Effect of Unobservable Learning on Preference Evolution and Channel Choice Behavior,” with Gary Erickson and Nara Youn (major revision, Marketing Science)
- “The Effects of Supervisory Attitudes and Activities on Customer Loyalty,” with Rapeepan Kantavichai, University of Washington
- “Ambiguous Moderate Effects on Online Channel Addition Announcement”, with Robert Jacobson.
- “Perceived Risk and Prior Experience on Consumers’ Preference for Channel Choice”.
- “Channel Integration by Multi-Channel Retailers”, with Nara Youn.
- “Value Changes, Joint Venture and Supply Chain Integration,” with James Miller and Surya Pathak
College of Business and Public Administration
- Curriculum Management Committee, 2012-current