Online MBA - Supply Chain Management
36 Credit Hours* Total
MBA Core Courses
9 courses (27 Credit Hours)
- Strategic Management Accounting
- Organizational Behavior in the Global Context
- Managerial Economics and Forecasting
- Strategic Marketing
- Information Systems and Technology
- Operations Management: Strategies and Techniques
- Financial Management
- International Business
- Strategic Management in the Global Context
Supply Chain Management Specialization
3 courses (9 Credit Hours)
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Logistics, Transportation and Warehouse Management
- Strategic Procurement and Materials Management
Tentative calendar and course schedule: January 2013 Cohort Information
*Note: For the online cohort, any required foundation and prerequisite coursework needed must be completed prior to the start of the MBA program.
Students must meet all university requirements and the collegial graduation requirements for a master's degree.
Students will be required to take a standardized assessment test as a part of their capstone course to complete their degree. A fee of $35.00 will be charged at the time of registration for the course.