In addition to university degree requirements, the College of Business and Public Administration has the following requirements for the master's degree programs:
1. All students must have a signed study plan completed in the CBPA Academic
Advising Office during the first trimester of enrollment in the degree program.
2. Students must earn an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher in all course work required
for the degree.
3. Only credits earned with a grade of "B" or better will be considered for transfer
4. Transfer credits earned more than five years before the request to transfer will
not be accepted toward meeting degree requirements.
5. Transfer credits can be applied toward required courses only with the permission
of the dean.
6. Credits for experiential learning will not be accepted toward meeting degree
requirements unless approved by the dean.
7. A readmitted student may not apply credits earned more than five years before
readmission to degree requirements, unless approved by the dean.
8. The total number of credits applied toward degree requirements earned in
independent studies, internships, and practica cannot exceed six hours, unless
approved by the dean. A maximum of three hours in internships can be counted
toward this total.
9. A student who has enrolled in the same course three times without receiving a
passing grade must receive permission from the dean to register for that class
a fourth time.
10. A maximum of six credit hours of graduate course work earned in the last
semester of an undergraduate program and before official acceptance in the
graduate program may be applied toward graduate requirements, with
permission of the division chair and the dean.
Graduate students may not take more than 12 hours a trimester without obtaining permission from the dean of the college of designee.