The College of Business and Public Administration offers its students the opportunity to apply for a tuition waiver on a term-by-term basis.
Students interested in being considered for a tuition waiver may download a copy or contact the CBPA Advising Office located in G281 at 708.534.4391 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We cannot accept online applications for this award.
Deadlines for Applications
- Fall: July 15
- Spring: December 1
- Summer: April 15
To be considered for a CBPA tuition waiver, the student must meet all criteria for the award and submit a completed application form and all documents required by the deadline.
All application materials must be submitted in a single packet, prior to the deadline for each semester. Applicants who submit incomplete application packets will be notified and given an opportunity to submit complete materials prior to the deadline. Applications that do not specify which award is sought will be considered incomplete.
General Eligibility Criteria
In order to be eligible for the Dean’s Award Tuition Waiver, a student must meet the following criteria.
- Be accepted as a degree-seeking student in the College of Business and Public Administration.
- Be in Academic Good Standing at the time that the application is submitted and evaluated (GPA 2.5 for undergraduate students and GPA 3.25 for graduate students).
- Be enrolled in a minimum of six credit hours during the semester for which the waiver is awarded; graduate students may enroll in a maximum of nine credit hours.
- Maintain Academic Good Standing for the duration of the award to be eligible for any subsequent waiver (GPA 2.5 for undergraduate students and GPA 3.25 for graduate students).
- Must be a U.S. citizen and a resident of the state of Illinois.
- May not be receiving any other financial aid or be in default on any loan, nor owe a refund on a grant under Title IV programs.
- Must successfully complete at least 75% of course work attempted.
- Must be available to assist with administration of the Student Evaluation of Instruction (SEI) process and be available to assist with two College events per term (to be determined).
- Tuition waivers are available for a maximum of two semesters. A separate full application is required for each semester.
The CBPA Tuition Waivers cover in-state tuition rates only. Recipients are responsible for all fees.
Questions? E-mail email@example.com or call CBPA Advising Office at 708.534.4391