The certification program will include 16 semester credit hours of instruction.
- OCCT/PHYT5510 Principles of Conductive Education (3)
- OCCT/PHYT5520 Disease Processes Relevant to Conductive Education (2)
- OCCT/PHYT5530 Advances in Motor Control and Motor Learning (3)
- OCCT/PHYT5550 Research in Conductive Education (2) OR OCCT/PHYT5580 Non-for-Profit Management (2)
- OCCT/PHYT5560 Practicum in Conductive Education (3)
- OCCT/PHYT5570 Learning Processes in Conductive Education (3)
Total 16 credit hours
A capstone project of 45 hours will accompany the practicum experience. The Practicum will take place at the Center of Independence through Conductive Education.