Applications are available from the Office of Admissions. Rolling admissions will be accepted until the cohort is filled, or until the beginning of the program (fall of each year). There will be a maximum of 10 students per cohort.
In addition to meeting GSU's admission criteria, applicants must:
- submit a copy of professional licensure/certification;
- submit a copy of malpractice/liability insurance;
- submit a current resume; and
- submit a statement of personal goals (1-2 pages).
- Visit this website to apply online or in print.
- Download the Principles of Conductive Education Supplemental Application, and mail it, with all other supporting documents, in one envelope to:
Governors State University
Office of Admissions
Processing / CE Certificate
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
Additional information is available via the 2013-2014 GSU Catalog