Take the next step. Talk to an advisor for the Master of Health Administration degree, and see how we can prepare you to excel as a Health Administrator. To talk one-on-one, contact Dr. Rupert Evans at 708.235.2131. For e-mail inquiries, send your e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are pleased to announce that Governors State University's Master of Health Administration (MHA) degree program is a participant in the Healthcare Administration, Management & Policy Centralized Application System (HAMPCAS).
This means that applicants can now apply to health management, administration, and policy programs across different colleges and universities throughout the U.S by way of a single, web-based application. The benefits to applicants of using HAMPCAS are many, including:
• Decreases the time and cost of applying to multiple programs.
• Eliminates duplication of effort that used to require applicants to submit multiple copies of credentials, transcripts, essays, and more.
• Allows for the customization of essays and/or the use of a standard essay. Select which option, for each school applied to, within one online application.
• Allows completing your application over multiple sittings before submitting to all schools simultaneously, and updating your application with new information after the application has already been initiated.
• Enables you to check your application status and progress within the system, from anywhere you have internet access.
• Enables one-time payment for all applications via secure e-commerce.
Important Application Information
- Prospective students may now submit their applications to GSU's Master of Health Administration program via www.hampcas.org.
To apply to our program you should do the following:
- Visit http://www.hampcas.org
- Begin the application process by clicking on the Create New Account button.
- You are encouraged to click on FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and Instructions prior to completing your application. These links provide you with important information regarding the application process (e.g., transcripts, GRE, TOFEL, GMAT, personal statement/essay, and letters of reference).
- Please note: All test scores (TOFEL, GRE, and GMAT) should be sent directly to Governors State University, using the GSU University Code 1263. You can also fax your test scores to:
Attention: MHA Admission Committee, G124
College of Health and Human Services
Governors State University
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
If you are admitted to our MHA program, you are also required to submit the official document of your GRE, TOFEL, to the MHA Admission Committee at the address listed above.
- For additional assistance, contact the HAMPCAS Customer Support Line at 617.612.2882.
- The HAMPCAS Applicant User Guide is located at the following link: HAMPCAS Applicant User Guide Manual