- Ph.D., DePaul University, Computer Science, 2013
- MS, Computer Information Systems, Dominican University, 2003
- Master of Health Administration, Pennsylvania State University, 1992
- BS, Health Administration, Pennsylvania State University, 1990
Chambers, N., Knight, L. “Storytelling Within A Project Management Methodology in the Context of Healthcare Information Systems Projects,” MBAA International, Society for the Advancement of Information Systems, February 27-March1, 2013, pp. 16-25.
Chambers, N., Knight, L. “Virtual Information Systems in the Healthcare Industry,” MBAA International, Business and Health Administration Annual Conference, February 27-March 1, 2013, pp. 248-253.
Chambers, N., Knight, L. “Knowledge Transfer Within the Context of Information Systems Projects,” MBAA International, Society for the Advancement of Information Systems, March 23-25, 2011, pp. 14-24.
- Upsilon Pi Epsilon, Honors Computer Science Society (DePaul University Chapter)
- Golden Key Honour Society (DePaul University)
- Sigma Iota Epsilon, Honors Business Fraternity (Dominican University Chapter, 2001 to 2003)
Research interests include:
- Mobile health and telemedicine
- Information systems project management
- Knowledge management
Health Information and Management Systems Society:
- Annual conference proposal reviewer 2010 (Emerging Technologies), 2011 (Ambulatory Systems), 2012 (Mobile Health);
- Greater Chicago Chapter HIMSS: Member at Large (Professional Development Committee – 2011 to 2012); Chair, Mentoring Committee (2011 to 2012); Student Liaison (2010 to 2011)
- Provider Value Proposition Task Force (2012)
- Health Information and Management Systems Society
- Project Management Institute