- ABD, Ed.D., Northeastern University, Boston, MA
- M.A., Communications and Training, Governors State University, IL
- B.S., Health Care Management, Clayton State University, GA
Peer Reviewed Published Abstracts (International)
- Gritzmacher D., Sowell, R., Minick, P., Cody, D., Mendyka, B., Burley, N., Samson, L., McAllister, L., Porter, R. (2006). Success in HIV/AIDS Specific University Elective Offering: Ten years and Expanding. XVI International AIDS Conference. Toronto, Canada
- ISETL: International Society for Exploring Teaching and Learning, Atlanta, GA, October 2007. Gritzmacher, D., Burley, N., Shaw, J., Nteff, G., "Ten Years and Counting: How Can We Make a Successful Good Course Continually Better?"
- 2008 Lilly Arctic Institute, Innovations and Excellence in Teaching: Celebrating the Adult Learner and Cultural Attunement. March 5-7 2008, Fairbanks, Alaska. Burley, N., "Technology, HIV and the Adult Learner: Increasing Awareness One Click at a Time."
- The Israel Nursing Research Society, International Nursing Research Conference, June 30 – July 3, 2008, Jerusalem, Israel. Samson, L., MacMullen, N. , Tymkow, C., Martin, P., Burley, N., "The Doctor of Nursing Practice: An Evidence-Based Model to Improve Practice and Education."