- Ph.D., Psychology, Illinois Institute of Technology
- M.A., Bradley University-Jobst 141
- B.S., Bradley University-Jobst 141
- Mejta, C., Bokos, P., et al. (1994). Approaches to case management with substance abusing populations. In J. Lewis (Ed.), Addictions: Concepts and strategies for treatment. Maryland: Aspen Publishers, 59-81.
- Mejta, C., Bokos, P., Mickenberg, J., & Maslar, M. (1995). Case management with intravenous drug users: Implementation issues and strategies. In J.A. Inciardi, F.M. Tims, & B.W. Fletcher (Eds.), The implementation of innovative approaches to drug abuse treatment. Westport, CT: Greenwood Press.
- Mejta, C., and Lavin, R. (1995). Facilitating health parenting among mothers with substance abuse or dependence issues. Alcoholism Treatment Quarterly.
- Mejta, C., and Sarlo, G. (1995). Psychological cofactors in HIV disease: Strategies for enhancement of one’s health status. AIDS Info Source, 1, (1) 3.
- Sarlo, G., and Mejta, C. (1995). Enhancing your health through stress management. AIDS Info Source, 1, (2), 3.
- Illinois Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association