All employees with semi-monthly time sheets must give their completed time sheets to their Unit Head at the the end of the last working day of each pay period. Monthly time sheets must be given to the Unit Head at the end of the last working day of the month. A signature stamp is an acceptable substitute for the unit head's signature.
All time sheets must be received in the payroll office by 5:00 p.m. on the due dates listed below. Any time sheets received after this time CANNOT be guaranteed to be included in the payroll for that pay period so you may not receive a pay check.
Fiscal Year 2014 Time Payroll Dates
The schedule below lists pay dates and time sheet due dates. The time sheet due dates may change when the University converts to electronic timekeeping and delayed payroll.
||Time Sheets Due in Payroll Office
||January 2, 2014
- Civil Service/Non-exempt Time Sheet
- Administrative and Professional/Exempt Monthly Time Sheet
- Faculty Monthly Time Report
- Student Time Sheet
- Temporary and Extra Help Time Sheet
- Graduate Assistant Time Certification
- Bank Direct Deposit Authorization
Contact our Payroll department at firstname.lastname@example.org