ACS Lab Hours and Guidelines
ACS LAB HOURS FOR FALL 2013
MONDAY - FRIDAY
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m
All currently registered GSU students are welcome to use the ACS Lab during posted days and hours, as are members of GSU's faculty and staff. Following is a list of guidelines designed to provide the GSU community with a comfortable and efficient lab environment:
- Do not bring food or drinks into the lab.
- Do not download software onto lab computers.
- Take cell phone calls out into the hallway.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult, and may not use lab equipment.
- Doors are locked 15 minutes before closing.
- Printers are turned off 15 minutes before closing.
Note: While lab aides are available to assist you and provide you with basic information regarding lab procedures, Internet services, software applications, scanning and printing, they are not tutors.