To download a file, right-click on the link below that matches the file that you wish to download. Choose "Save Target As" on the pop-up menu, then choose the location where you wish to save the file, and click "Save."
- JPEG - the most common type of image file, for use in almost all programs including Microsoft Office products
- PNG - this file type allows the image to appear with a transparent background, allowing placement in documents of varying colors
- 300 dpi (high resolution) - best for large format items (i.e. posters, signs) and professional marketing materials (i.e. brochures, viewbooks, schedules).
- 150 dpi (medium resolution) - appropriate for placement into Word documents or for use in PowerPoint
- 72 dpi (low resolution) - best for web pages or documents viewed exclusively online
Black Text on White Background
Color Logo - Black Text on White Background
Color Logo for use in Outlook Signature
The Office of Marketing and Communications is currently updating "PowerPoint Presentation Templates, General Letterhead, and Desktop Backgrounds" please contact us with any question you may have.