The following Exhibition rules apply:
- There is no fee to enter this exhibition.
- Artists may submit up to three original works in any medium.
- Entry is open to any student currently enrolled in an Illinois community or junior college.
- Works must have been completed during the last two academic years.
- Works previously entered into this exhibition are ineligible.
- Deadline for Entries: February 15, 2010.
- All accepted entries must be framed/wired/ready for hanging or installation.
- Artists are responsible for transit of work.
- Accepted work must be received during normal business hours, no later than March 2.
- Pick up of work can be made after the March 26 closing reception.
Download the Prospectus and Entry Form
now. For more information call 708.534.4021 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to E-Connections