Printing with the Papercut System.
Student Printing at GSU
The Papercut Print System offers two ways to print your documents.
Option 1: Print from an on campus computer in the academic computing lab, library or student commons lounge.
- Print using cash or funds added to your account
- Duplex printing now available
- Instructions for on campus printing
Option 2: Wireless printing from any Internet connected device
- Wireless printing is availabe for pdf and Micrsoft Office file formats. Other file formats can be printed using Option 1.
- Link to Web Print through your portal page
- Instructions for Internet printing
Print Release Stations
- Print jobs sent by either option can be picked up at an on campus print release station.
- Costs are 10¢ per page for black and white and 50¢ per page for color prints.
- The ACS Lab and library each have two release stations, one accepts cash or print account funds and the other station that accepts payment by account only.
- Student Commons Lounge area has one release station that will accept payment by account only.
Print Shop Services
Other services can be obtained at the University Print Shop.
- Custom paper printing
- Duplex printing
- Color photocopies
To obtain printing services:
- Visit the Print Shop with your print job request
- You will be given an invoice which must be taken to the cashier on campus and paid
- Pick up your order at the Print Shop with your paid receipt
The Print Shop is located in the Central Receiving Building located west of the main campus off University Parkway.