Fitness Exposed at GSU!
- Come join us for our Fitness Exposed event on Wednesday, February 20, 2013 from 1 - 6 p.m. in the Hall of Governors!
- Learn about the different amenities like our Fitness Room, Olympic size Swimming Pool, and Gymnasium located in the Recreation and Fitness Center!
- Receive information about our fitness classes such as Yoga, Zumba, and Self-defense for the Spring 2013 Semester!
- Inquire information about our new and featured programs such Youth Swim Program, Personal Fitness Training, and Personal Self-defense Training open to students and members of the Recreation and Fitness Center!
- Stop by and enjoy our demonstrations and presentations and pick up some information so you can get fit for the Spring Semester and all year long!
Click here for more information
Contact the Recreation and Fitness Center at 708-534-4556 or email@example.com for additional information.