State Articulation Conference
September 30, 2016
Center for Performing Arts
8:30 am - 12 pm
Register now for the 2016 Governors State University Articulation program. Come hear updates from the 12 state universities of Illinois.
This program is helpful as many counselors are unable to visit colleges or attend
college receptions. Your participation is extremely valuable. CPDU credit can be earned. Click here to view the agenda for the state articulation event.
- The cost is $15 per
- Registration deadline has been extended to Friday,
September 23, 2016
- Acceptable forms of payment are check, money order or credit card
Check Payment Methods:
Submit a school-issued check or personal check made payable to Governors State University.
- Please include "Articulation" in the memo section of the check.
- Mail checks to GSU's Cashier's Department:
Governors State University
c/o Donna Finn
1 University Parkway
University Park, IL 60484
Credit Card Payment Methods:
- Call the GSU Cashier's Department: 708-534-4055
- Inform the cashier that you would like to pay the registration fee(s) for the Articulation Conference by credit card.
- Click the credit card payment link here.
- If you are paying the registration fee for multiple counselors in one transaction, multiply the $15 registration fee by the number of counselors and input the total amount.
High School Counselor Registration Form
University Participation Online Form
For more information please contact an admissions representative below.
Associate Director of Admissions
Assistant VP for Enrollment Services
Director of Admissions