Calendar and Important Dates
- May 17 FDC closes at 1 pm for Staff meeting
- May 27 Memorial Day Holiday
- May 31 PreK graduation- details to be announced
- June 28 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- July 4 Independence Day Holiday
- August 12-19 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service Week
- August 20 All FDC Programs OPEN
- September 2 FDC Closed for Labor Day HOLIDAY
- September 20 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- October 18 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- November 15 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- November 28 & 29 Thanksgiving HOLIDAY
- December 20 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- December 23-
January 1, 2014 FDC Closed for Winter Break**** (tentatively)
- January 17, 2014 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- January 20, 2014 Closed for Martin Luther King's Birthday - HOLIDAY
- February 12, 2014 Closed for Lincoln's Birthday- HOLIDAY
- February 21, 2014 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- March 21, 2014 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- April 18, 2014 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- May 16, 2014 FDC Closed for Staff In-Service
- May 26, 2014 Memorial Day -HOLIDAY
- May 28, 2014 Last Day of Half Day PreK***
Birth to Three and Preschool Screening Dates
Call 708-235-7300 for an appointment and more information.
What takes place at a screening?
- Your child will be screened by a teacher using a developmental instrument, while you talk with an interviewer about your child's development. Your child will feel as if he or she is playing a game with the teacher.
Do I need to bring anything?
- You don't have to bring anything, but it will be helpful to have your child's birth certificate, proof of income if you want to be considered on income; and other information such as proof of WIC or a medical card.
Will I be able to enroll my child immediately?
- You may complete registration paperwork if you wish, we will need your child's up to date immunizations and physical exam to enroll.
A place to meet other parents while learning something new that might help your family!