Office of the Provost
The Office of the Provost is responsible for the Academic Affairs Unit of the university. It provides leadership for academic programs and scholarship, assuring quality, accessibility, and cultural diversity in support of Strategy 2015.
Academic Affairs is committed to designing, offering, and assessing an exceptional and learning-centered educational experience which imbues students with the knowledge and skills that fosters confidence to succeed in an interdependent and technology-driven world.
Academic Core Values
- Academic excellence and continuous improvement
- Engaged teaching and active learning
- Commitment to scholarship
- Commitment to service
Academic Affairs aspires to be a dynamic leader in enhancing educational, cultural, and economic resources regionally, nationally, and globally. It will be:
- nationally recognized for distinctive achievements in teaching, scholarship, and service;
- a recognized leader in advancing active learning practices and instructional techniques;
- a leader in assessment and evidence-based decision making;
- a recognized leader in our professional and clinical practice doctoral programs; and
- the university of choice for transfer and graduate applicants.