Strategy 2015: Institutional Goals
Continuous Process Improvement: Develop and sustain a climate of continuous improvement that is defined by evidence-based decision-making focused on enriching the student experience.
- Assess the quality of programs and services offered by all units in the university and use the findings for continuous improvement.
- Increase and refine the assessment of student learning to enhance academic program quality and curriculum development and revision.
- Continue to seek and attain specialized accreditation for all programs where available and appropriate, or require outside review of those programs where no specialized accreditation program exists.
- Increase the use of technology by faculty and staff to deliver high quality instruction and services.
- Develop and administer regular satisfaction surveys (including, but not limited to applicants, current students, alumni, employers, and other stakeholders).
- Continue to build on past successes the university has made regarding diversity, which already exceed national averages in most areas.
- Increase community knowledge and awareness of diversity and acceptance of cultural differences.
- Increase faculty and staff diversity.
- Increase student diversity in a manner that is compatible with and reflective of the populations we serve.
- Internationalize campus to better serve students and expand opportunities.