I N T E R N A T I O N A L T R A D E C E N T E R A T G S U
ITC is funded in part by the U.S. Small Business Administration, the Illinois Department of Commerce and Economic Opportunity and Governors State University.
Committed to providing targeted, high-impact service for export-ready companies, including export counseling and training, market research, technical assistance in trading, logistics, financing and strategic export planning.
Serves export businesses by providing the following:
ITC at GSU and the Illinois Office of Trade and Investment
- Individualized, free export consultation to Illinois businesses;
- International market analysis to identify the most advantageous trading opportunities;
- Identification of foreign buyers, agents and/or distributors through trade leads;
- Seminars on international business strategies, export procedures, distribution practices, and methods of payment as well as the latest exporting trends;
- Export finance assistance in coordination with EX-IM Bank and SBA’s Export Working Capital Program;
- Access to extensive export trade reference material and the International Trade Data Bank.
A partnership which maintains a full-time staff of both foreign and domestic-based international trade and marketing experts. OTI also manages nine foreign trade offices located in Belgium, Japan, Hong Kong, Mainland China, Mexico, Canada, Poland, Israel and India.
Our ITC is unique !
- Extensive resources from government and associated partners, such as SBDC, Profit Cents, IRS, OSHA, Google;
- Great support from CenterPoint 504 as the non-profit corporation to obtain SBA 504 loan;
- Rich experience in international logistics and supply chain management;
- Bilingual language skills and Asian client resources and relationship;
- Specialty on China projects with extensive knowledge of China economic pattern and business policy.
Director of the International Trade Center at GSU