Find Out How You Will Fit In at Our Campus!
Visiting GSU is the best way to find out what sets us apart from other universities. We are closer than you think. Get to know GSU with a fellow student. During the campus visit you will:
- Take a tour of our beautiful campus.
- Visit various departments and programs that may be of interest.
- Familiarize yourself with the many student services Governors State University offers.
- Obtain information about degree programs.
- Submit an application during your visit if you are ready to transfer.
Tours typically take an hour. Questions about visit times and dates should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or browse our Tour FAQs for quick answers. Tours require a two weeks notice. To sign-up for a tour click on one of the following links:
- Individuals or groups of less than 10 – Schedule a tour. Tours are available every Tuesday and Thursday at 10 a.m and 3 p.m. An admissions representative will confirm your request via email within 2 business days.
- Groups of 10 or more – Schedule a group tour. An admissions representative will confirm your request via email within 2 business days. Groups are encouraged to schedule your visit to make sure we're open on the day you plan to visit and available to assist with your check-in. Plan to participate in an information session and tour during your visit.
Contact Noreen Heidelberg email@example.com for more information and/or to schedule a campus tour.