Welcome to Governors State University's Recreation and Fitness Center. This facility is open to students (GSU and community college), faculty, staff and community members.
We are committed to improving the quality of life and fitness for all participants. The center offers a variety of attributes from fitness and athletics to health and wellness.
Our Olympic style pool, racquetball court, fitness room, and gymnasium will give you the tools necessary to reach your total body wellness goals.
Hours of Operation
- Monday–Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday*: 12:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Family Time Program
- Wednesday: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Friday: 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Sunday*: 12:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*The Recreation and Fitness Center is closed on Sundays during the Summer session.