NEW FEATURE: Class Section Waitlists
Read about GSU's new waitlisting feature for the fall 2013 semester.
Summer and Fall 2013 Registration
- summer (for classes that begin after the start of the term)
- fall (through August 31, 2013)
NOTE: New undergraduate students must complete the directed self-placement before registering the next day.
Schedule of Classes
Download Course Cross Reference List - All courses were renumbered prior to the Fall 2012 semester. This list will display new equivalent numbers for the old pre-Fall 2012 numbering.
The following students (who have no outstanding financial, academic or administrative holds) are eligible to register:
- Newly Admitted
- Active Continuing Students
- Students are responsible for paying tuition and fees by the payment deadline. Students who do not complete the registration process by the payment deadline will be dropped from all classes.
View payment deadlines.
- Students are responsible for dropping courses registered in error.
- Students are responsible for adding/withdrawing from courses within the established timelines.
- Students may not register for courses without meeting the course requirements (e.g. prerequisites). The registration systems do not check for prerequisites.
- Degree-seeking students should select courses based upon their approved Study Plan.
- Students should contact their advisor for assistance in securing student petition to enroll in permission courses, carry an overload (more than 18 hours in a fifteen-week session) or, for undergraduates, to enroll in 600 or 700 level courses in the last term of their undergraduate programs.
- Continuing students who have not registered for more than three consecutive terms must contact their advisors to have their status reactivated prior to registration. Students who have not attended in more than five years (15 consecutive terms) must reapply for admission.