Graduate Record Exam Test Preparation
Acquire strategies in math, reading
comprehension, writing, and verbal and quantitative skills to improve GRE scores
using acclaimed Cambridge test preparation materials. Textbook, practice tests,
and all course materials are included in the course fee.
After completing the GRE prep course, you should:
- Feel confident that you understand the requirements, scoring, and logistics
of the GRE.
- Be able to recognize specific question types on the GRE.
- Know the skill sets that the GRE seeks to test.
- Understand which math concepts are tested on the GRE.
- Have practiced and received feedback on actual GRE writing prompts.
- Be able to evaluate your strengths and areas for improvement as you continue
to prepare for the GRE.
Location: Governors State University
Day: Saturdays, June 7
to July, 19, 2014 (no class July 5th)
Time: 9am - noon
Course Number: TBD please contact the School of Extended Learning for more
information or 708.534.4099
GRE Online Test Preparation
For those who cannot visit our campus we offer an online course in
partnership with The Princeton Review.
- Students can visit the Princeton Review website and enroll in a GRE
LiveOnline course of their choice: GRE
- During checkout, students can enter the promo code: GSUGRE.
- Payment plans are available. Students can pay for their course in three
*Please note-the cost of the online course is different than the course
offered onsite at GSU.