Applicants with either an entry-level master of occupational therapy degree or a bachelor’s degree in occupational therapy, plus an earned master’s degree in any field
Applicants with a baccalaureate degree in occupational therapy but who have not earned a masters degree* must meet the following admission requirements:
1. Graduation from an occupational therapy program accredited by the American Council on Occupational Therapy Education. International students must have graduated from a World Federation of Occupational Therapy program and have received certification from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy.
2. A minimum graduate GPA of 3.0, on a 4.0 point scale. Note: Applicants not meeting this criterion may be considered for conditional admission status.
3. Evidence of current certification from NBCOT.
4. Evidence of current state occupational therapy license.
5. Evidence of successful completion (3.0 on a 4.0 scale) of a statistic course or research methods course within the past five years. Alternatively, one may be taken concurrently with the first semester of graduate coursework.
6. Basic computer competency including word processing and use of the Internet.
7. Students who are unfamiliar with web-supported instruction are encouraged to take ONTL 6101, Introduction to Online Learning, prior to or during the first term of enrollment; this is recommended.
8. Application essay.
9. Curriculum vita or resume.
10. Three letters of recommendation.
11. A personal interview with a graduate program faculty advisor/
12. Application Fee.