Welcome to the CHHS Advisory Board!
Since its inception several years ago, the Advisory Board for the College of Health and Human Services (CHHS) has grown, and now includes 12 health and human service professionals from the entire Chicagoland area.
Their mission is to help CHHS achieve its goals and objectives, as outlined in the College's Strategic Plan.
Members will also provide guidance on marketing the college to the broader community (defined as high-school students, working professionals, and other advocates from the workforce arena.)
Led by CHHS Dean Beth Cada, Ed.D., OTR/L, FAOTA, members of the CHHS Advisory Board include the following.
- Jennifer Artis, Director of Community Affairs for St. James Hospital and Health Care Centers, Chicago Heights, IL
- Russell Carter, Ed.D., PT, Professor Emeritus, Physical Therapy Department, Governors State University*
- John Cicero, Executive Director of the Will County Health Department, Joliet, IL
- Margaret P. Creedon, Ph.D., Chicago, IL
- Raul Garza, CEO, Aunt Martha's Youth Service Center, Inc.
- Michael R. Murphy, Michael R. Murphy & Associates, Ltd., Springfield, IL
- Allen Sandusky, President/Chief Executive Officer, South Suburban Council on Alcoholism and Substance Abuse, East Hazel Crest, IL
- William Staub, Principal, Axiom Integrated Services, Chicago, IL
- Edwin O. Ukpaby, President/CEO, Medix Systems Consultants, Inc., South Holland, IL
- Debra VanSchepen, Director, Ingalls Family Care Center, Flossmoor, IL
- Sharronne Ward, Ed.D., LCPC, President and Chief Executive Officer, Grand Prairie Services Behavioral Healthcare
- Scott Zeller, Recruitment Manager, Accelerated Rehabilitation Centers, Chicago, IL