Office of Financial Services and Comptroller
Karen Kissel Vice President for Administration and Finance
The Office of Financial Services and Comptroller is dedicated to supporting the mission of Governors State University by:
- Safeguarding Governors State University's financial assets;
- Serving our students by providing student account information and assistance, distribution of financial aid resources, and administration of payments, Perkins loans, and tuition waivers; and
- Providing financial leadership, support, and outreach to the university community.
The Office of Financial Services and Comptroller is comprised of the following areas:
- Monday–Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Please visit the Cashier's Office for hours of operation.
Vice President for Administration and Finance